At Happy Mammoth, we have NO compromise when it comes to quality, safety and transparency. That's why we check that the information on our website is valid, accurate and substantiated by scientific research and clinical evidence. We avoid statements on our website that are misleading or exaggerate efficacy or performance.
To ensure the integrity of testimonials appearing on our website, we also:
- check that the person providing any testimonial is a customer and has used the good for its intended purpose
- check that the person has no connection or involvement with Happy Mammoth, including any production, sale, supply or marketing of our products
- do not give any inducement or direction in how the testimonial is written or published (other than to ensure the integrity of Happy Mammoth and our website, including consistency with the intended use of our products or our instructions for use).
Despite our efforts, please note that:
- testimonials are based on personal experiences only and do not necessarily represent what anyone else using the same product may experience - your individual results may vary.
- we are not responsible for any errors or any use of information on our website, including testimonials
- you should also not treat any information on our website as medical advice or as statements evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, the Therapeutic Goods Administration or any other regulatory authority
- you should not regard our products as being intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are or you believe you are suffering from any medical condition, please seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional regarding your treatment before taking any of our products. If you notice any unexpected change to any aspect of your health, please seek help from a qualified healthcare professional immediately.
If you believe that any of our communications can be confusing or biased, feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com